MY NEW BLOG: The Ciudadista: Life in the City

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Unscrupulous

I was bidding for this CD on Ebay selling from USD 3.99 My maximum bid was USD 5.00 I expected that I would win and would soon receive confirmation of purchase within five hours. Such as CD has been a laggard on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.

After checking my email a few minutes ago I was surprised that my bid was exceeded and I did not win the auction.

I checked the item again on Ebay and found out that there were two bidders with doubtful reputations. Those ebayers have just registered last October 2 of this year and from the same country as the seller with no feedback. From that it was obvious that the seller had fake Ebay accounts to jack-up the price of his item.

To you unscrupulous Ebay seller, hope you lose all your money you earned with your scheme.