MY NEW BLOG: The Ciudadista: Life in the City

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Special Blog Announcement

Dear Readers,

I know I don't have much readers compared to other popular blogs but I am obliged to tell you that this blog, Letters from New Zealand will end soon. I am going back to the Philippines by May this year and will not be coming back to New Zealand in the near future. I guess there is no point in writing letters from New Zealand if I won't be in New Zealand in the first place.

However, I am creating a new blog about my experiences since I came back to the Philippines. Its working title at the moment is "The Pinoy Repatriate" or I could name it "Letters from the Philippines." I have weeks to think about it.

This is not my last post yet.

Thank you and kind regards.

Sincerely,
October30

PS. You may be wondering here in New Zealand I am writing from. I am writing from a place called by Maori as "Te Upoko o te Ika a Maui."