MY NEW BLOG: The Ciudadista: Life in the City

Friday, August 12, 2005

october30 = marikenyo.i.ph

marikenyo

I have been blogging since August 2003 under the name of October30. Why October 30? It is the day I first arrived in New Zealand.

On August 10, 2005 I have decided to assume a new identity as Marikenyo (owing to the Philippine city where I grew-up) and blogging using i.ph's service. If however, if I am not completely satisfied with i.ph's blogging service I will shift back to Google's Blogger. My October30 blogs are: My Life at Large and Letters from New Zealand.

I am trying to transfer most of my work on the blogs that I have created. I have been using the cumbersome and tiring 'copy-paste' method. So far I have transfered or rather 'copy-pasted' My Life at Large to marikenyo.i.ph. I think I have spent 12 hours online in creating, customizing and transfering to the other blogging service.