MY NEW BLOG: The Ciudadista: Life in the City

Friday, August 05, 2005

I do miss New Zealand but I'm not coming back just yet

I have decided to stay in the Philippines because of the current political instability. This is why I could be back in New Zealand most likely next year.

I am definitely missing the thinks I like and left behind in New Zealand. I miss my flatmates and the house, street, suburb and city we lived. I miss the savoury mince and steak pies and quiche. I miss the low fat ice cream. I miss the public transport. I miss using my ATM/EFT-POS card to make cashless purchases from almost any store in New Zealand. I miss my cousin and my Pinoy friends. I also miss my New Zealand and international friends. I miss my former job and workmates.

By the way I made a new blog about my life in the Philippines. It's URL is http://lettersfromph.blogspot.com